Merchants of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchants of Death

Trade Association

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New South Wales dating - I like my hair pulled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunburyd

New South Wales dating  - I like my hair pulled Empty
PostSubject: New South Wales dating - I like my hair pulled   New South Wales dating  - I like my hair pulled Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 am

Queensland free online dating - Looking for a spontaneous guy My name is Pamela SALISBURY I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Bunbury dating Geraldton online dating Mount Gambier online dating Ballarat free online dating Palmerston free online dating I just wanna have fuyn! all about good times! ! sorry boys, no pix yet until I get yours:( i can be very discrete Wink hit me up if u wanna have fun i love meeting different types of people so race isnt that important to me. i go to college but most of the guys there are all the same. i wanna let looes and have some fun out on the town ASAP! send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I am a very outgoing person i love being the life of the party and i would like to find someone who is very outgoing and fun to just be around. I am looking for a long term relationship. I love kids so i dont mind if u have kids. i dont like to be treated like anyones ex just because they messed up doesnt mean i will..Im very compaassionate abd down to earth.. and i love to have lots of fun and im down to try new things different things sexually.. if ur up to it then message me.... I am sexy, slim, seductive, light complexioned, long Hair, and very oral!!!! Looking to meet with sexy well hung men in the area who are giving and respectfull. Email me and I will send u jore about me. Looking for healthy, large blossomed, Zuke for intimate encounter with fruitful results in the area. No strings attached. I like rain showers, sun bathing and phoosynthesis. Looking for a fling!
Back to top Go down

New South Wales dating - I like my hair pulled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merchants of Death :: General-
Jump to: