Merchants of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchants of Death

Trade Association

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Approving lotteries ect

Go down 
+3
eBank
Jedi Knight
Lost Goddess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Approving lotteries ect Empty
PostSubject: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:21 am

MoD has recived several request to aprrove/combine lotteries, I want to know your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

PostSubject: BruGee' Request   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:22 am

Sent: 09/13/07 23:25.08

This might sound crazy, but I wante you to talk to you MoD friends and I wanted to see if you guys would support my lottos, I would give MoD's half of the earnings from all of it.. which will be quite a bit. Since I will be running... 30 different lotto's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They will include 6 different types of lottos, Big and small.. So rich and poor people both get in on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you say? Talk to them maybe, since i know your in the MoD, and see if they would say: I support this lotto... I wont spend anything until the end of all the lottos, then I will split the profits 60% (MoD) and 40% (me).

What do you think? Or at least get SOME of your MoD's to help. ease?
Back to top Go down
JediKnig

PostSubject: He's in my guild.   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:22 am

He's a good guy, but like I said he's staff in my guild so I think he's pretty realiable and what not.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Knight

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:25 am

Sorry thought I was logged in but yeah, he's a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:19 pm

i agree he is a good guy, but persoanl feeling have no issue in business, remeber, our reputation is solid, any approvals we give will follow us. I have an idea, we could host lotteries for people with layers giving us the funds ect, that way the lotteries would be bonded an assures, thats just a thought
Back to top Go down
eBank

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:24 pm

Good idea. Plus i have all the settings for lottery alredy Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Knight

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:35 pm

Oh of course, if he were to make us look bad I would probably remove him from my guild.

But us hosting them is a good idea I think. That way we know everything is good and nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
e^z

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:45 pm

I will not be in support of this as I myself use this as a source of income and have a whole new plan to put into action once my large lottery is complete.
Back to top Go down
Drunk

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:36 pm

I could go for that, hell MoD stamps its approval and we all make money, what's the fuss?
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:50 pm

the only fuss is if sdome one scams then our name also gets tarnished
Back to top Go down
Drunk

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:23 pm

Then we'll be very selective.
Back to top Go down
Highlander.

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Lotterys   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:50 pm

God the ammount of lotteries there is now is getting rather silly, cant go in trading room for 1 minute without some one tryin to flog you tickets, personally i wish theyd ban them
Back to top Go down
Matty
Investor member
Investor member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:26 pm

yep same here i think it should be ilegal as its stupid now... didnt mind when there was like 1 or 2...
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:10 pm

i agree. oh well we can defintaly host our own if any one is up for that
Back to top Go down
Matty
Investor member
Investor member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:31 pm

use the mod multi for it? as long as it gains up some good dolla lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approving lotteries ect   Approving lotteries ect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approving lotteries ect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merchants of Death :: General :: Market Plans / Pending Actions-
Jump to: