Merchants of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchants of Death

Trade Association

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Estimated Earning Potential

Go down 
+2
eBank
NasaArmstrong™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Estimated Earning Potential Empty
PostSubject: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:32 pm

I roughly make about 40 million profit from fishing, 15 - 20 million from suicides, and 3 - 4 million a day trading(trading is conservative some days it's totally awesome)

so I probably have an earning potenial of 65 million a day conservatively.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
eBank

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:36 pm

Hmmmm... i curntly only play scales/charms market, so idk... 6mil a day... i dont know exactly a day..
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:39 pm

you surprise me...
Back to top Go down
eBank

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:40 pm

because i dont make more ?
Back to top Go down
Lord Chaos

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Back in the day when i was buying 4k bytes a day @220k per i was making a fortune per day, but now i only sell pluses and the odd NT, so my income is probably about 5 mil per day on average.
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:11 pm

if i explained the things i could do daily to gernerate i could make 215 mil per day, thing is i dont dont want to do all those things and dont have time since i have the guild thing
Back to top Go down
eBank

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:16 pm

215mil.... a day?
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:48 pm

eBank wrote:
because i dont make more ?

yup thats exactly what I meant Razz
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:51 pm

Lost Goddess wrote:
if i explained the things i could do daily to gernerate i could make 215 mil per day, thing is i dont dont want to do all those things and dont have time since i have the guild thing

back in the day when i had my little blingy I was making so many credits i didn;t know what to do with them, and thats when a billion was worth a billion for real :p

So who else you getting involved?

I do have to say If u invite fumbles mcstupid i am automatically out, cos it's not worth the drama involved.

I aim to be up to well over a billion in the bank and with a nice healthy trading balance left over by the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:54 pm

you dont like phil? lol, i dotn even want to know, i doubt he would join anyway since this group is for active players, he no longer plays the game in that way, i post invites randomly on trade, when people qp me for info i veify their assets before giving any info, and after seeing if they aunderstand thepurpose of the group and their desire to be commoited then they recive the link to this mb, this is not a publicly viewable mb, so
Back to top Go down
DoC.deAthSpyDer

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:09 pm

earns 7 Mil per day (excluding trades)
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Lost Goddess wrote:
you dont like phil? lol, i dotn even want to know, i doubt he would join anyway since this group is for active players, he no longer plays the game in that way, i post invites randomly on trade, when people qp me for info i veify their assets before giving any info, and after seeing if they aunderstand thepurpose of the group and their desire to be commoited then they recive the link to this mb, this is not a publicly viewable mb, so

It's not that I don't like him, it's just we don't get on. Since i used to give him a hard time when he was staff, i guess he is the only staff member that took it personally and doesn;t get my brand of sarcasm :p
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm

DoC.deAthSpyDer wrote:
earns 7 Mil per day (excluding trades)

u only earn that with all ur leet and stuff? I am surprised.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Dookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:45 am

Mmmm..i suppose I could make 20mil a day on scales or medleys and another 5 on syn...and then whatever on trading when i have the time...Oh and 30mil a day on customs, once agan when i have the time.
Back to top Go down
Dead_Man

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:02 am

Oh wow I thought everyone here made more. I fish 12 aliens daily, so 40mil (on average) My trading has been going... absolutely excellent. In 14 days time I've made 700mil in profit. So thats another 50mil. (I'm sitting on the charms I fish currently) So I make 90mil a day or so...
Back to top Go down
magik

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm

I make about 30-40 mil from fishing on multis. Can't really gauge all the trading, since I end up using/moving around a lot of the goods. But I reckon I save about 20-30 mil instead of buying at market prices. I find if I need to make some cash and I have lots of time, just head into the pit... I make about 7 mil for every 200 moti spent - sometimes I'll save up enough moti to spend all day in the pit... i think my record so far was using about 3k moti in the pit - it was a good day =ž
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estimated Earning Potential   Estimated Earning Potential Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estimated Earning Potential
Page 1 of 1