Merchants of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchants of Death

Trade Association

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoD multie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-05-21

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:56 pm

An idea has been put forth my one of the very active members, ther ewill me One account for Mod on a3, it will be an account that we all invet funds into, not to make the alien better but for purchases ect, the Account has already been inputted int he game, and there have already been 2 deposits on the investment account.

the inital investment from the first 2 people was 750 mill so of course, everyone else needs to invest up to that amount , all investmsents can be made at any time that you like simply send the funds to the account.

This is not illegal as there will only be one person logging in to the account and everything is documented in triplicate, once copy here, one copy on the account itself and one copy to each member that has invested.

this will be the policy for each and every transaction so as to maintain Honesty and Trust.

Lets Explain this futher...
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Account Name and Details (investor List)   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:13 pm

The Name of the Account is;

MoD's Merchant
Game ID: 97876

Current Investors:
Nasa Armstrong - 915,000,000
Lost Goddess - 915,000,000
Highlander - 750,000,000
Matty - 915,000,000
E-Z - 750,000,000 (being removed)
Ebank - 1,000,000,000 (being removed)(early fine will be be paid)

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: How it works   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Each investor will give the account X amount of Dollars.
it is preferable that each member have the same amount invested as the other to make the monthly accounting easier. But this is not required

Any time you run acroos a super cheap deal any where, simply ask such person to set trade the the MoD account, all funds are usable for all members trades.

there is no limit to the amount of trades each person may have set, all goes to benifit the whole.

any trades with a profit margin under 15% must post the trade here for voting, all other trades dont require approval

All items in the acocutn will be posted daily on market at slightly higher than market value or equavalent to maximize profit, if any item happens to have fallen in a crash, said item will be taken off market and held on the account until market stabilizes this is a measure to isure NO losses.
Back to top Go down
magik

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Ok, so the only problem I see with this is quickness - if i find somebody who wants to dump something cheap, they are not usually patient enough to wait around for the trade - IMO they usually will find someone quickly to replace you....

other than that, i think it's a good idea with potential. In my eyes, I see the potential in the fact that hopefully we'll have a couple billion in there, and with that we might be able to get even cheaper prices with all the buying power. But again, the previous point about quickness, unless somebody is logging in to this account quite frequently, I think we will miss a lot of opportunities... ALthough, any of you have that have a couple billion laying around, this can't really hurt - just allows even more control over the markets....

Here's another question, how does pay out work? Are you going to calculate the profits each month and pay out dividends? Or will the account take a certain percentage of the profits to help grow it (or is the initial investment enough already?).

ummm... i guess the last question i can think of is how to decide what prices to measure the 15% markdown from? Just use the lowest market price? Average market price for the day? The goods traded to the MoD account - will they only be sold on the open market? If so, are they going to just be put under the current market price?

Im sure someone competent will be running the account, but what happens in very volitile markets? if there is nothing on the market to gauage the current "price" of an item, do we buy it?

so far, that's about all i can think of right now, im sure i can come up with some more ideas/problems....
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Payment Schedule   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Of course, we are all putting money and items in we want stuff out right?

this will need to be agreed on but a minimum of 30 days or a maximum of 45 days.

what are the days for?

Im glad you asked, every 30 or 45 days, there will be a audit, this will be a report showing all of the trades, transfers and sales totals for the preceeding month. Once the report is published members wil have the option to dispute, question ect.

The time limit for arbitration should there be any is 24 hours. after that 24 hours the PROFIT from the previous 30/45 days will be distributed to each investor acourding to their investment percentage. ( this gois back to having each invest the same amount)
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

Number of posts : 64

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:54 pm

magik wrote:
Ok, so the only problem I see with this is quickness - if i find somebody who wants to dump something cheap, they are not usually patient enough to wait around for the trade - IMO they usually will find someone quickly to replace you....

other than that, i think it's a good idea with potential. In my eyes, I see the potential in the fact that hopefully we'll have a couple billion in there, and with that we might be able to get even cheaper prices with all the buying power. But again, the previous point about quickness, unless somebody is logging in to this account quite frequently, I think we will miss a lot of opportunities... ALthough, any of you have that have a couple billion laying around, this can't really hurt - just allows even more control over the markets....

Here's another question, how does pay out work? Are you going to calculate the profits each month and pay out dividends? Or will the account take a certain percentage of the profits to help grow it (or is the initial investment enough already?).

ummm... i guess the last question i can think of is how to decide what prices to measure the 15% markdown from? Just use the lowest market price? Average market price for the day? The goods traded to the MoD account - will they only be sold on the open market? If so, are they going to just be put under the current market price?

Im sure someone competent will be running the account, but what happens in very volitile markets? if there is nothing on the market to gauage the current "price" of an item, do we buy it?

so far, that's about all i can think of right now, im sure i can come up with some more ideas/problems....

I cannot see this as a major problem because if this is the case you can if in your means take the trade and then reset it with the MoD account, however if this is not possible you can try and find another MoD member to fund it in the mean time.

The benefits are also that if u fish then u can directly trade with the MoD account if u mine u can directly trade with the MoD account sure u may think wait I am selling scarlet for 500 under market or i am selling fish scales 500 under market but it's ur money u doi not lose out at the end of the day. I can only see this as a winner so lonmg as everyone works for the good of all. If you have a greedy mindset then this action and maybe MoD aitn for you.
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:58 pm

I actually like magiks idea to keep a certain retention of the profits to allow growth of buuying power. lets face it if each member if getting 40 or 50 mill a mth yet keeping thier originial investment aswell as shares in the buying power of the account it's better than bonds Razz and the more it grows the more it is going to be feared.

I have put a lot of work in myself promoting or rather spreadign propoganda with regards to what MoD have been doing. MoD haven;t caused the market fluctuations yet everyone thinks we have. So if through this power we can get peopel to use us instead of the market place we are just on the up and up. The only down side I can see is Lost goddesses thread might suffer or we would be in direct competition.
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: respons to magik's questions   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:01 pm

i see i didnt post who would go in the account, well, basicall i would, why me you ask?

not that no one is trustworthy, but all of you have used my service before in regards to bulk deals, which means , i have had large amounts of each of your funds in my posession, my reliabilty has been proven.

Now about being online, i am online M-F 8:30 am - 6:00 Pm est, those are my definate hours, i am also online 7 pm to 11 pm 70% of the time. it is impossible to be online 24 hours a day. we all have lives, there should be an issue with missing trades. each of you has my msn so it is as easy as saying "trades up".

ive posted about the pay scales, and how the items will be listed in one of the post above, all items can be traded or sold, for higher value if any member finds a buyer. Ive aslo posted about market crashing on items in the above post
Back to top Go down
magik

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:35 pm

yah, i was just spilling out my ideas as they came... the more i thought about the quickness factor, the less it seems a factor, because there are lots of us, and we all have money, and im sure we could buy up most stuff ourselves (as we probably already do...) if LG isn't online.

Also, about selling our own goods to the account. I think that's a great idea! I didn't think about this, but it's definitely a win-win (provided you paid even less than u sell it for of course). You get your money for the goods quickly, and then you again make money off it when the MoD account sells it for a higher profit.

And in regards to the one who runs the account... I of course was assuming LG was going to be the one to run it all. I agree with all the points she makes above about trustworthiness of course. I think you are definitely the default choice.

and @ Nasa, lol about the propoganda, because it definitely has worked... A) you've duped me into thinking all that =) hell im still a newb, and i hardly know much of the other MoD members here, cept you and LG. and B) i've heard it over and over before in the chatrooms from other ppl the same stories you spin about MoD's price fixing.... and you know now that I think about it, I don't think i've ever even heard you talk about it much... i hear much more of it from other ppl... i think packets and brugee are two names that come to my mind....

here another Q: we would want this thing to continously have funds right? I'm still unclear about the exact pay schedule - will everyone participating invest the X amount and we get X + profit back in 30/45 days? I would imagine we would want the initial X*number of us to be the base amount in the account, and then we just pull out the profits each 30/45 days... I agree with nasa on the % growth of the investment... Well according to how well this moves we can adjust the payout/reinvestment %. What I imagined was this:

We all invest X credits.
Every 30 days we take 20% of the profits and put it back in, splitting up the 80% between the members.
Anyone should be able to take their investment out - but we should probably make opportunity available every 30 days as well (the amount they get back will be the "grown" investment)

To make things easier with the numbers, we can make the buy-in just be equal to w/e the current "grown" investment is... i.e. if at some time in the future it's at the point where everyone has 800mil worth in the MoD account, then it would cost 800mil to invest in it... This way people could come in or out every 30 days....

well i erno, im high and it's still early, so these ideas are just rolling out as they come... but it definitely seems like a good idea, you've got my 750 mil whenever we're ready to start
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:49 pm

I agree with magik there is a few bugs need ironing out and a few things we need to make statute and clear, same as with a banking account u have to give 30 days notice or somethign to pull out or forfeit any profits for that mth etc. They are just details though and would be expected to protect everyones interests.

And yes you have the idea about the prgressive investment. i would personally like to see the reinvestmeent into the scheme vs payout higher at least untill it is more established and there is such a cash surplus that we can afford to take 100% profits a mth Very Happy UI would be agreeable to a 50/50 split on reinvestment to dividend payout.
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:46 pm

magik wrote:

here another Q: we would want this thing to continously have funds right? I'm still unclear about the exact pay schedule - will everyone participating invest the X amount and we get X + profit back in 30/45 days? I would imagine we would want the initial X*number of us to be the base amount in the account, and then we just pull out the profits each 30/45 days... I agree with nasa on the % growth of the investment... Well according to how well this moves we can adjust the payout/reinvestment %. What I imagined was this:

We all invest X credits.
Every 30 days we take 20% of the profits and put it back in, splitting up the 80% between the members.
Anyone should be able to take their investment out - but we should probably make opportunity available every 30 days as well (the amount they get back will be the "grown" investment)

To make things easier with the numbers, we can make the buy-in just be equal to w/e the current "grown" investment is... i.e. if at some time in the future it's at the point where everyone has 800mil worth in the MoD account, then it would cost 800mil to invest in it... This way people could come in or out every 30 days....

well i erno, im high and it's still early, so these ideas are just rolling out as they come... but it definitely seems like a good idea, you've got my 750 mil whenever we're ready to start

well, the amount ivested would really stay there, unless some wanted to pull all the way out, the profit itself would be distributed unless a person wanted to leave it in, that amount would then be added to their investment, a person may enter at any time but if the entter more than 10 days into the month they will have to wait till the following month to get paid a profit, and you are free to incest today before the tenth as there is already 2 investors on the account Razz
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:47 pm

NasaArmstrong™ wrote:
I agree with magik there is a few bugs need ironing out and a few things we need to make statute and clear, same as with a banking account u have to give 30 days notice or somethign to pull out or forfeit any profits for that mth etc. They are just details though and would be expected to protect everyones interests.

And yes you have the idea about the prgressive investment. i would personally like to see the reinvestmeent into the scheme vs payout higher at least untill it is more established and there is such a cash surplus that we can afford to take 100% profits a mth Very Happy UI would be agreeable to a 50/50 split on reinvestment to dividend payout.

i agree with the nitce of an all out, that way no toher members are left un the lurch with the assumtion of available funds.
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:47 pm

ue msn aint working LG
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:50 pm

huh? i guess not , it was a minute ago
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:20 pm

lol it was then but then wasn;t then was and no well who knows :p
Back to top Go down
Dead_Man

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:35 pm

My problem is I'm only sitting on 1.1bil right now. Granted 2 weeks ago I was sitting on 200mil, so I'm making progress. I would like to wait until I've got over 2bil again before I invest if thats alright.

Also, can I see the numbers that your each making on a monthly basis?
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:45 pm

on a personal level alot on a trrading level I dunno I am dissapointed if I do nto make 50mill a week. Just from trading.
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:29 pm

Dead_Man wrote:
My problem is I'm only sitting on 1.1bil right now. Granted 2 weeks ago I was sitting on 200mil, so I'm making progress. I would like to wait until I've got over 2bil again before I invest if thats alright.

Also, can I see the numbers that your each making on a monthly basis?

the Investment isnt mandatory, also there is a thread on the board that refers to some of our averages
Back to top Go down
Dead_Man

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:51 am

Nasa in 2 weeks time I've made 700mil... thats not too shabby I don't think.
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 am

from tradign alone that is good onions, i am however conservative with all my tradign estimates because it's hard to keep track. However I lost 2.3billion over night so it swings in roundabouts :p
Back to top Go down
magik

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:19 pm

and LG isn't on MSN for me either now =ž

but i've just invested my 750mil - sent it to the MoD account
Back to top Go down
NasaArmstrong™
Investor member
Investor member

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:57 am

it'll be right lol if ya get any good deals just get the trades set to MOD multi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matty
Investor member
Investor member

Number of posts : 21

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm

ok im in... just sent 750 mil
Transferred 750,000,000 credits to MoD's Merchant's account. There was a 22,500,000 credit transaction fee.

fucking back fees
Back to top Go down
Matty
Investor member
Investor member

Number of posts : 21

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:49 pm

profits updates? when sould we get them weekly or every two weeks? or month?
Back to top Go down
Lost Goddess

Lost Goddess

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: hi guys, an mini update   MoD multie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:00 pm

all of you have my msn you andyou cna qp me at any time

as of 08/20/07 the details are as follows:

Current CREDITS on hand -

Teller:
You have 1,109,889,125 credits in your account, and 881,176,588 credits in pocket.

Current ASSETS on hand -

Serrated Sword
Tactical Armor

Other Items:
Level Trophy (51)

Clearing Items
Worker (22,390)

Fish 'n Stuff
Fish Charm (59)
Fish Scale (46,894)

Currency
Bytes (1,416)

Comments
I though i would be able to post the daily trades, but the multie has been doing so well on the market, that there are over 100 sales per day on average.

There are several deals in the works to increase profits as well

There are 2 buyers interested in trading bytes for hag/evas, the ratio is approx 15 scarlet to each byte (15:1)

also the first pay date is coming up, after the that pay date there is a 20k byte deal in the works, that one will be great.

so far, only hasa and myelf have been giving deals to the multie, to make the effort even more sucessful, each of the investors shoould also send good deals that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MoD multie Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoD multie   MoD multie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoD multie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next